Sunday, January 10, 2010

Major Sale at Sur la Table

Sur la Table is having a rocking sale right now.

You get 20-percent to 40-percent off cookware, serveware, bakeware, cookie cutters, placemats and napkins, cook’s tools and gadgets, aprons, towels and mitts, and rustic stands and bakers.

I need more cookware like I need new shoes or J. Crew T-shirts or a hole in the head.

So, I thought sharing the info with all my fab readers would help me live vicariously through your purchases.

However, if I were buying something for mia cucina at this moment it would most likely be:





I have a sneaky suspicion this will be mine by year's end. The color is just beyond fab. When the Sur la Table catalogue arrived like three days after Christmas, I was enthralled. And now, I'm stalking a pan on the Internets. OMG.




These are not on sale, but they are so necessary for my baking. Love. Leopard-Print Bake Cups





I'm not going to lie. It's very likely that I will buy  these Red Locking Tongs. They're 12 bucks and I really could use a new pair.




I always eye up espresso makers in the store, but NEVER buy. I so covet one. But then, of course I would need cute espresso cups to go with the espresso. I would totally get the old-school Bialetti.

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I say go for it! How else can you make REAL Tiramisu? Sur La Table has the cutie pie espresso cups/saucers to go with the espresso maker too! I have them!!

    ReplyDelete