Light and refreshing, this is a perfect start to a hot day.
To make this, you need to peel your peaches. It's not that hard! I swear.
Here's the process to do that:
1. Bring a pot of water to a roiling boil.
2. With a slotted spoon, drop in your peaches gently.
3. Cook in the rapidly boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove with slotted spoon and drop into a bowl of ice water.
5. When cool enough to handle, peel the skin off with your finger tips.
6. Pit the peach by splitting it open if you can and continue with your recipe.
Now onto the smoothies:
(Makes 4 servings)
2-3 peeled peaches
5 oz. plain Greek yogurt
3/4 cup milk
1 Tbsp. honey
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups ice
Add all ingredients into a blender. Puree until smooth. Serve in cups garnished with a fresh peach slice.
It's that easy!