Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Product Review: Le Creuset Square Grill Pan



Use: The Le Creuset Square Grill Pan lets you grill right inside your own home. It’s great for grilling vegetables, paninis and meats. The pan is easy to clean and comes in fantastic colors. The pan may also be used on your outside grill or in your oven.

The Back Story: The Jersey Girl received her rockin’ grill pan in the beautiful Cassis color from my numero uno mother-in-law for my last birthday. Be sure to oil it up really well so that your food does not stick. The pan heats up very evenly, which makes for more consistent cooking. Like most cast iron products and more specifically, Le Creuset products, this pan is quite heavy.

Cost: $89.95

Colors: Caribbean, Cassis, Cobalt, Flame, Kiwi and Red.

Where to Buy: Sur la Table

7 comments:

  1. Hey Susan, I always see you on CDAN, and I just wanted to say if you want to talk to someone about nursing, I did it for 20 months with my daughter, and I'd love to help you in any way I can. I had no plans for 20 months, trust me. I started with 3, then 4, then 6, then 12, etc. Anyway, my email is clairebrockelman at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will email you if I need any inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and your offer. I have such pregnancy insomnia right now. Up at 4 a.m. and I have to wake up way early for my OB appointment tomorrow. I think I get nervous for them, kind of like a kid on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that pan...looks great for making sammies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pans are the best. I have a regular cast iron version & a press for it. Loveth!

    Hope your OB appointment was good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks kym and gigi.

    Kym - I actually used the pan last night to grill veggies, and they turned out awesome. I will be posting about it soon... I hope.

    Gigi - Everything went great, thanks. Next one is in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks allkitchenpro

    ReplyDelete
  7. When a modern cake maker or decorator hears the words "easy cakes" they might leap to the conclusion that it is a boxed cake mix being discussed. Best pan cake maker online in India

    ReplyDelete